Thank you for considering Hilka for your meeting. Here are some resources to help you better plan the meeting.
- Press kit/demo request
- Speech topics
- Pre-meeting Questionnaire Completing this form will help Hilka better customize your meeting experience.
- A/V requirements and room setup
- Hilka's introduction for the meeting Please use this to introduce Hilka before the meeting.
- The 3 A's of a Winner
- First impressions are made within a matter of seconds, and they are lasting. But, being
"dressed for success" and "colored beautiful" won't make you a winner
if your attitude and actions don't reinforce a positive visual appearance. Being a
superachiever won't win you kudos if a new client pays a surprise visit on
"dress-down Friday" and you or your staff look like slobs. To be a winner, your
appearance, your attitude and your actions must all reinforce a positive message.
- Manners Mom Never Taught You
- The do's and don'ts of gender etiquette are one of the most confusing aspects of dealing
with peers in today's business arena. Because men and women do not understand the
acceptable behavior for interacting with peers of the opposite sex, mixed messages are
sent that too often can be perceived as mild forms of harassment. This tape covers the
do's and don'ts ... and their consequences!
- The basics of global business etiquette for any executives who want to appear as savvy and
feel as in control abroad as they do on their home turf.
- Mastering the Art of Mingling
- The nuances of effective mingling at any event where business may be conducted.
- The Power of Lunch
- ...or breakfast or dinner. The average American spends between 700 - 800 hours annually
eating. Many of those hours are spent in the company of business associates. Since
revisions to the tax laws have made business dining more costly, it behooves all
executives to ensure that their meals are as effective as possible.
- Improve Your P&L by Minding Your P's & Qs
- An overview of the importance of business etiquette in getting and keeping
clients in the current economic climate.
- Appointment Etiquette to Keep You Ahead of the Game
- You may have the greatest product or service in your industry, you may be the most
suitable person for the job, but you can undermine yourself on appointments and interviews
with inappropriate behaviors. A "how-to" on gracious guesting in someone else's
office and hosting visitors on your turf.
- Etiquette for the Electronic Age
- How to handle telephones, cellular phones, answering machines, voice mail and e-mail with
style and grace.
- Business Etiquette for the Aughts: Outclassing the Competition
- A primer on etiquette for the business arena, tailored to the specifics of your industry,
association, or corporation.