"Participants raved about your session, and used words such as class act, great topic, excellent information, fascinating, would like to see more of this topic, knowledgeable presenter, fabulous presentation."
- Sharon Bar-Sakay, Chair Fall Conference, NY Metro ASTD
"Your presentation was informative, entertaining, interactive, and thoroughly enjoyed by all those who attended. You are a delightful person to work with and add real value to a meeting as your message is so pertinent to both business and personal growth. I highly recommend you as a speaker and hope to book you at future meetings."
- Kathleen DeLuca, CSEP, ISES Greater Philadelphia Chapter
"Hilka's knowledge on business etiquette is extensive. I gained a lot from the day."
- Darcy Hull, Andersen Consulting
"If you would like to outshine the competition, start with Hilka's program."
- John Cunningham, Prudential
"Our members have very high expectations and, based on the comments I have received following your presentation, you not only met but clearly exceeded them."
- Bernie Eisenberg, President, SHRM Western Connecticut Chapter
"Hilka was right on target with her training. Her workshop made an outstanding impression on our employees and made a solid contribution to our overall program
- Janet Crawford, Senior Specialist - Training, Con Edison
- Mary Ann Sanchez, Training Manager, VAC Corp.
"Extremely interesting and informative. I learned a lot to take back to the office."
- Susan Powell, Training Specialist, People's Westchester Bank
"Clean, to the point, with good humor...her own best example. Nicely done."
- Harry Moore, NYIMS
"I will be sure to look for opportunities to recommend this program."
- Denise Carroll, The Training Annex
"Based on written and verbal evaluations your talk was outstanding."
- Steven Protass, KPMG Peat Marwick, New York
"What you do, you do so well, that we would like you to be a presenter for our next workshop."
- Clara Blackman, Workshop Coordinator, NYU
"Poised, knows of what she speaks."
- Merle Clark, Cooney/Waters Group
"Your talk was great! I can't believe I didn't know a few of the things you pointed out. I am trying to use your telephone techniques, in particular. When I follow your suggestions, it works!"
- Jo Pettit, Jo Pettit Communications
"Thanks so much for a terrific talk...this is information I haven't gotten anywhere else."
- Suzan Nanfeldt, Suzan Nanfeldt Associates Image Management
"Very informative in an entertaining manner. Important and vital in meeting and doing business in the global marketplace."
- Gary T. Wiesner, Pro Auto Recyclers
"Enhanced my confidence in the business world."
- Diane Devin, President, Diane Devin Fashion Accessories
"Your expertise in introducing our members to the specific problem of protocol/etiquette in multinational corporations was well received and the feedback highly positive. Clearly you have the knowledge and experience in this area, and your audience was happy to explore it with you."
- Jane T. Dowd, Ph.D., Career Development Committee, NYWICI
"I still have a range of colleagues telling me how much they enjoyed the sessions and about how much they learned! In fact, I think that the etiquette sessions were two of the most talked-about around the hallways in quite a while."
- Stephanie Richardson, Training & Development Committee, Porter/Novelli
"Thank you for your superb presentation at the 1993 Annual Meeting of the Million Dollar Round Table! Truly the MDRT membership benefited from your efforts. Many thanks for your energies and enthusiasm."
- John J. Prast, CAE, Executive VP, Million Dollar Round Table
"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon and evening - since I planned this, the reward was even greater. Hilka exceeded my expectations."
- Margo M. Sippel, Quality Specialist, Reuters America, Inc.
"Personable - flexible - patient. Q&A;'s were handled very well. Nice adult to adult style - professional but not stiff."
- Tim Kidman, VP Human Resources, Reuters America, Inc.
"Excellent - most advantageous to those of us who either travel abroad or entertain international guests."
- Jeff Young, President, Lexington Furniture Industry
"I feel that this type of training is critically important to the total development of business executives. The presenters know their material well and were sensitive to the audience."
- Tom Tilley, President, Lineage Home Furnishings
"Hilka Klinkenberg is an expert on the rules of practical protocol. Her advice immediately puts you in a position of power when you entertain for business."
- Pamela Von Nostitz, Editor-in-Chief Agenda New York
"I felt the [one-on-one coaching] session was the most important thing I have done since moving to New York two years ago. It was easy to apply the suggestions and changes you encouraged me to try because they felt so natural. The lament heard so often when life-changing improvements are made applies here: I wish I had done this years ago!"
- board member, research development company