"It ain't a classless society...if you ever have to choose between Incredibly Advanced Accounting for Overachievers and Remedial Knife and Fork, head for the silverware."
- Harvey Mackay
Etiquette International provides programs for individuals and corporations that are consistently rated the highest in both content and presentation in meeting the needs of the client. Through workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions, the consultants at Etiquette International create the behavioral changes that help people become more polished, professional and effective. And, the programs are fun, informative, and easy for the participants to put to use immediately.
Etiquette training is a cost-effective investment with considerable personal and financial return. The benefits are numerous - elevated self-esteem and self-confidence, more effective interpersonal skills, polished employee poise, and enhanced corporate image - that all lead to greater productivity, stronger and more lasting business relationships, and greater global effectiveness that will revitalize your bottom line.
Etiquette International's programs are available in a number of formats to suit your requirements, including:
- customized in-house corporate workshops and seminars
- customized one-on-one coaching for executives
- one-day workshops and evening dining tutorials in New York City for individuals
- certification programs for individuals and in-house corporate trainers
- keynotes and breakout sessions at conferences and conventions
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you.