Companies are investing more and more in the personal and professional development of their employees, whether it is coaching individuals, conducting workshops for groups or addressing audiences at major conventions and conferences. There is an increasing demand for the knowledge and guidance an etiquette coach can provide in taming the workplace.
Author and etiquette expert Hilka Klinkenberg will provide you with the tools to polish the personal and professional presence of your clients in this intense five-day business etiquette and protocol certification program. Enrollment is limited to no more than 10 participants to ensure personal attention; reserve your space today.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in becoming a business etiquette/protocol advisor
- Consultants and trainers interested in adding etiquette protocol modules to existing programs
- Anyone who wants an in-depth understanding of etiquette and protocol in the USA
- all aspects of business etiquette and entertaining in the USA, including dining tutorials
- the aspects of protocol that must be considered for successful interactions in the corporate and diplomatic arenas
- professional presentation skills to help you present your programs with style and grace
- marketing strategies to promote your etiquette programs
- an awareness of the importance of etiquette and protocol for successful interpersonal relationships
- an understanding of etiquette and of protocol…and the differences between the two
- a knowledge of the accepted behaviors that distinguish a poised, polished professional
- the skills to conduct your own etiquette training programs
- the benchmarks to establish and promote your independent etiquette/protocol advisory business
The program includes:
- daily Continental breakfast and breaks
- a tutorial lunch, an afternoon tea, and a cocktail 'mingler'
- interactive exercises and role-playing
- lesson plans
- resource materials including workbooks, At Ease…Professionally and PowerPoint visuals on CD-Rom
- a full year of coaching and support via phone/fax/e-mail
- a certificate, suitable for framing, upon completion to enable the participant to represent to clients that they have been qualified by Etiquette International
- $7,500 per person.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your registration. The balance is due prior to the start of the program.
- A financing option is available for qualified participants.
- Credit cards are accepted.
When & where:
- Monday March 31st to Friday April 4th, 2003, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, including lunch
- New York City, NY
- Dates may be subject to change
- Upon completion of the program, the trainee will operate as an independent Etiquette/Protocol Consultant, and shall not be connected with Etiquette International.