Business has become global. Small entrepreneurial start-ups as well as Fortune 100 companies find that their customer base is scattered around the world. Yet, less that 25% of American business ventures overseas succeed because companies don't do their homework and prepare their corporate emissaries prior to embarking on those all-important international negotiations. American business needs skilled international protocol consultants who can teach the nuances of other cultures so that successful international relationships can be established.
Author and etiquette expert Hilka Klinkenberg will provide you with the tools to prepare your clients' international emissaries in this intense five-day international protocol certification program. Enrollment is limited to no more than 10 participants to ensure personal attention; reserve your space today.
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in becoming an international protocol advisor
- Etiquette consultants interested in adding international protocol modules to existing programs
- Corporate sales trainers who prepare sales executives to function in a multi-cultural marketplace
- Anyone who wants an in-depth understanding of etiquette and protocol abroad
- the ways in which acceptable behavior in the United States of America differs from that in other countries
- the aspects of international protocol that must be considered for successful interactions abroad
- games, exercises and role-playing that will enhance the learning experience
- resources to assist you in presenting powerful programs
- the benchmarks to establish your independent etiquette/protocol advisory business
- an awareness of the importance of etiquette and protocol in successful international business relationships
- a knowledge of the accepted behaviors in various cultures
- the skills to conduct your own international protocol training programs
- the skills to conduct a program on American business etiquette for business persons from other countries
- the benchmarks to establish and promote your international protocol advisory business
The program includes:
- daily Continental breakfast and breaks
- tutorial lunches
- interactive exercises and role-playing
- lesson plans
- resource materials including workbooks and PowerPoint visuals on CD-Rom
- a full year of coaching and support via phone/fax/e-mail
- a certificate, suitable for framing, upon completion to enable the participant to represent to clients that they have been qualified by Etiquette International
- $7,500 per person.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your registration. The balance is due prior to the start of the program.
- A financing option is available for qualified participants.
- Credit cards are accepted.
When & where:
- Monday October 21st to Friday October 25th 2002 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, including lunch
- Monday September 15th to Friday September 19th, 2003, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, including lunch
- New York City, NY
- Dates may be subject to change
- Upon completion of the program, the trainee will operate as an independent International Protocol Consultant, and shall not be connected with Etiquette International.