Professional athletes rely on coaches to raise their level of performance because a coach helps them surpass the expectations they set for themselves. Executives and business professionals, too, require a coach to provide objective analysis and constructive support to raise their performance to the next level.
One-on-one executive coaching programs are tailored to the specific needs of an individual. Personal coaching is ideal for:
- the industry leader who is a key player in an organization and has unique needs that would not be suitably met in a group environment
- the 'diamond-in-the-rough', technically brilliant but socially inept, who needs special attention
- a young executive on the fast track to the top
- a discreet way work with one individual in an organization without causing embarrassment
- self-employed professionals
Through our one-on-one coaching programs, individuals learn:
- the aspects of their personal and professional presence that undermine them.
- how to adjust their appearance, attitude and actions to present themselves in the best possible manner in all situations.
And they acquire:
- a greater awareness of the impact that relationships have on their success.
- a vision of their polished personal-best.
- the behaviors that help them gain the competitive edge.
- the benchmarks that ensure they continue to outshine the competition.
These programs can be designed as:
- one-day in-person sessions
- weekly one-hour in-person consultations
- weekly telephone consultations
- a combination of telephone and in-person consultations
- continuing support via phone/fax/e-mail
- video taping (for in-person sessions)
- communications skills analysis
- personal style analysis (for in-person sessions)
- a workbook
- resource materials (books/tapes)
To arrange your one-on-one coaching schedule, please call our office at (212) 628-7209